Sunday, October 29, 2006

Weight Watchers

So we bit the bullet on the weight watchers deal. She has signed up and I'm bootlegging her notes. So far, so good. It seems really daunting, and planning for food during the week at work seems a bit of a pain in the ass, but the system these people have is pretty easy to get your head around. I'm not a huge fan of vegetables, but in the grand scheme of tracking these damn "points" ("points" being a ® and ™ of the Weight Watchers empire) it is simple to see how carrots and cucumber (0 points) beats the pants off of cookies (7 points for 2) or even a granola bar (4 points).

I actually underate today. I've got 10 points to spare. I'm tempted to go snack myself silly but I think I'll just go to sleep instead.

Hmmm. This post is boring and lame. Sorry about that.

No comments: