Wednesday, June 27, 2007

One Day

One day. A day for rest. A day for relaxation. A day for love making. A day for treating ourselves. A day for each other. A day for reconnecting.

A week or so ago I suggested that we both arrange to play hooky from work for a day and I would book a massage for both of us and we would just relax and hang out. Yesterday was the day and we started out by heading out for a massage first thing in the morning. Grabbed a nice bite to eat in a little coffee shop downtown, did a bit of window shopping and panty buying (pour moi!) and headed home for a lazy afternoon of fucking and relaxing in the sun. We smoked a bit of weed and laid out on the lawn under our water mister and just dozed for an hour or so and then moved it inside to have some seriously needed and much anticipated fantastic sex. Good lord. Has it been that long? I felt like we were fucking like crazy, sex deprived fiends who were hungry for every bit of sexual thrill and satisfaction they could find.

And all was good with the world. Funny how sometimes it really is just that simple.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.