Monday, June 18, 2007

Crossing Lines (Part 1)

Friday night we had a bit of a party at our house. I usually have my male friends over for some typical male bonding on fridays, but this past friday almost everyone was out of town. An important exception was a former regular to such events of male-centric nerdery but had since moved away. So while there were only three of us, it was a bit of a special occasion.

Domestic Goddess had meanwhile arranged for some serious wine drinking with one of her best friends, a beautiful woman we've occasionally taken into our bed. She was between relationships again, and feeling a little lonely. She also had a serious crush on my friend who was back in town, so while we planned to start the night segregated on gender and doing our own things we thought the night might have some potential.

And potential it had. Alcohol was consumed in substantial quantities and the evening progressed ever more ribald and racy. Discussions of our (otherwise kept in the closet) adventurous sex life were flaunted, although our special relationship with the present single woman was kept discreetly private. Once people had gotten down to their underwear on dares - the Goddess clad in her belly dancing scarf, replete with jingling coins (and oh my god was she beautiful) - I figured it was a slam dunk that Mr. Moved Away and Miss Single were bound to hook up.

Unfortunately Mr. Moved Away was a little inexperienced with alcohol and his only date for the rest of the night was with a porcelain mistress.

As my wife tended to the evaporating sick patient, I sat on the couch snuggling with our dear single friend. I was still in my boxers from the earlier silliness, and my third friend had since retired for home. It was not long before she was softly stroking my cock through my boxers and I instantly responded. "I'll be sleeping downstairs alone" she purred in my ear. "Your wife won't mind if you visit me."

While I've obviously had sex with her before, it was a very clear directive in my marriage that such one-on-one extracurricular activities were prohibited. It was about protecting ourselves from the perils that could accompany ill-advised romantic liaisons engaged in privately. Really, it was my wifes idea, I was very fond of the notion of cavalier free love screwing around. But trust comes from respecting boundaries, and even though myself and this beautiful woman had a history of flaunting that restriction we'd never crossed the line. But tonight, alone and frustrated, she was inviting me across.

And I crossed it.

The Goddess was exhausted, and despite my attempts to arouse her with a massage the alcohol and marijuana carried her off to a very deep slumber. I was extremely hard, and I contemplated masturbation to alleviate the temptation. But I knew I had an eager warm woman waiting for me down on my couch. I contrived a thousand different rationalizations in my mind and condom in hand I proceeded downstairs.

... to be continued

No comments: