Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Exploitation

I want to be sexually exploited by my man. Used. Abused. Raped. I don't know exactly where this recent urge has come from--but I suppose that is a post for another day. A week or so ago we somehow ended up role-playing a rape fantasy of sorts and it was fantastic. And since then my need for this kind of attention is on the rise. I am craving it. There is something about being wanted so badly, so desperately, by a man that he is willing to do anything to fuck me. Makes my pussy quiver.


We've been discussing what this means to me--what kind of abuse is it that I want? How do I want to be used? BDSM and rape fantasies aren't the same thing, so do I want to be dominated or 'raped'? I don't want to have a really ugly and violent experience, necessarily. I want to be forced and I want to struggle. But I want to be fucked like a guy might fuck his girlfriend. Except I'm not his girlfriend and I don't want to be fucked. That sounds like a good scenario to start with.

No comments: