Sunday, May 27, 2007

Well THAT Was Wierd

She has been itching to try the speculum we impuse-bought on our order from the wonderful people at Blowfish. So after some frustration with our lack of sexual opportunity since our debauched birthday threesome She decided to pounce on me this morning.

Now, for some reason, I just don't much like morning sex. The physical functions work just fine, but my brain doesn't seem to pick up on penile pleasure before breakfast. I don't like masturbating before noon, either.

So we decided to take it slow and out came the speculum. And the flash light. And the digital camera. It was neat.

And then...

I fucked the speculum. Well, I guess I fucked her with the speculum in the way. So half of it was fleshy and half of it was metallic, and we relied on the locking mechanism to not slam closed on me.

It required delicacy, it required care, and it was really unusual. No complaints, but I question my innate urge to stick my dick in things.

No comments: