Friday, March 30, 2007

I hate it when life steps between my wife and my penis.

It has been a sexless week. Stepping up the weight loss initiative we've being going to the gym at 5:30 AM twice a week. This has pretty much killed entirely the rest of life as we know it aside from the basics of work and rudimentary chores. We are, essentially, mindless zombies. And even with Peter Jackson to the contrary, mindless zombies don't fuck.

But the Goddess was out of town one night for work and we got really saucy on the gTalk talking about her getting a strap on and fucking me in the ass. I don't know how I discovered anal play being enjoyable - probably one of those hey I'll try anything moments - but for the most part she doesn't indulge me in such stimulation. It's not a bisexuality fantasy thing as I've proven to my satisfaction that I'm pretty much entirely heterosexual. I'm just a kinky bastard.

We've been listening to the Radio Blowfish Variety Show and like what we hear. Why couldn't we have friends in the real world like this? Oh, right, we live in hell. Anyway, they recommended a good harness for such activities but I'm concerned about sizing on my plus-sized lover. I can't say I ever imagined I'd write the email I'm about to write. Life is beautiful.

No comments: